The Practice of Gratitude has become increasingly popular, and with reason. Nothing that can elevate your vibrations faster!
I find that, like with any other practice, getting a reminder is always good. So I thought of sharing a few of my favourite ideas with you!
Here are 6 Easy Ways to Practice Gratitude
- Keep a gratitude journal to record everything (person, experience, feeling…) for which you are thankful. You can make daily, weekly or monthly lists.
- Make a gratitude collage by drawing or pasting pictures.
- Practice gratitude around the dinner table or make it part of your nighttime routine.
- Make a game of finding the hidden blessing in a challenging situation.
- When you feel like complaining, make a gratitude list instead. You may be amazed by how much better you feel.
- Notice how gratitude is impacting your life. Then, write about it, sing, and express thanks for your gratitude.
As you practice, you will notice an inner shift begins to occur, and you will feel more relaxed and hopeful than ever.
That sense of fulfillment is gratitude at work.
What are you grateful for today?
Tell us below!